Expert Knowledge with Compassionate Care
Find comfort and relief from allergies and asthma at Family Allergy & Asthma Care
Throughout the 25 years of our clinic’s existence, our patients have become family. Our board-certified allergists, experienced PAs and friendly office staff are devoted to addressing the underlying issues of allergies and asthma – not just symptoms. We treat you in the same way we’d treat our own families: through expert knowledge with compassionate care.
FIND PEACE OF MIND OVER FOOD ALLERGIESThe Food Allergy Institute of North Texas is a part of Family Allergy And Asthma Care. Family time shouldn’t be disrupted by scouring ingredient lists or anxiety over meals. We founded the institute to help patients gain peace of mind through innovative testing, immunotherapy, treatment and education of food allergies. Learn More
Meet Our Doctors
Fellowship-trained, board-certified allergists. And, we’re also moms.
Our Friendly Physician Assistants
Compassionately caring for your family.
As board-certified and fellowship-trained allergists, we understand the importance of education and life-long learning. We’re members of key organizations in our field.
Flower Mound Advanced Family Allergy Center
Welcome to premier Flower Mound advanced allergy and asthma care. We are Family Allergy & Asthma Care offering advanced allergy care in Flower Mound and Denton TX. Our team of board-certified allergists and physician assistants invite you to visit one of our two clinics to find relief from your allergy and asthma symptoms.
Here at Family Allergy & Asthma Care, we have clinic locations in both Flower Mound and Denton. In an effort to provide effective and compassionate Flower Mound family allergy and asthma care, we offer a comprehensive selection of services, that include:
- Allergy and other forms of testing: We can start helping you take the steps to finding relief. First let’s pin down exactly what is causing your symptoms. At our Family allergy and asthma care center in Flower Mound TX, and in Denton, we provide thorough testing — scratch tests, patch testing, venom testing and pulmonary function testing.
- Asthma screenings and education: You may have been dealing with asthma your entire life, there are steps available to help you lead a healthier, more productive life. We have certified asthma educators on our staff that can field your asthma-related questions or concerns and help us deliver quality, advanced allergy and asthma care in Flower Mound TX.
- Immunotherapy: At family allergy and asthma care in Flower Mound TX, we can help you find long-term relief by building tolerance to allergens.
- Delivered in shots, drops or sublingual tablets, immunotherapy delivers small doses of an allergen to desensitize the patient over time. It is useful to help patients with allergies to grass, weeds, pollens or dust. Treatment usually begins with a weak solution given once or twice a week. The strength of the solution is gradually increased with each dose.
Once the strongest dosage is reached, the injections are usually given once a month to control your symptoms. At this point, you have decreased your sensitivity to the allergens and reached your maintenance level, which requires fewer shots to keep up your tolerance.
- Food and drug allergies: Are you allergic to certain foods or medications? At our Family Allergy and Asthma Care, we can administer food and drug challenges in our Denton and Flower Mound advanced allergy and asthma care centers.
Your board-certified allergist will develop an individualized treatment plan specific to your food or drug allergy. Because food allergens may exist in many ingredients, we’ll also equip you with the best resources and education. You may be a candidate for oral immunotherapy desensitization, which gradually increases tolerance to a food allergen over several months of treatment.
Family Allergy & Asthma Care Flower Mound and Denton offices cater to any member of your family. We want our quality Flower Mound advanced allergy and asthma care, treatment and services to be easily accessible, which is why we provide flexible hours and scheduling. Both of our inviting clinics cater to the entire family. All treatments and testing are administered by qualified professionals in a safe environment — the way that it should be.
Take advantage of quality advanced care and treatment at our Denton and Flower Mound allergy and asthma care center by connecting with the friendly staff at Family Allergy & Asthma Care. We look forward to providing you with relief from your allergy symptoms.
Take control of your life by taking control of your allergy symptoms!